Google+ Mysteries of Humanity: My Childhood Encounters Keep Me Looking Up: Do You Watch the Night Sky?

My Childhood Encounters Keep Me Looking Up: Do You Watch the Night Sky?

I have had a couple of experiences with UFO sightings through my life, so I always believed in extraterrestrial visitation. The first experience for me was at around 5 years old.
My family was driving home after a night of visiting relatives. My brother, sister, and I were with my parents, and we also had my uncle with us for some reason. We all saw the same large, circular shaped object just hovering in the sky. We watched this object in 1980 I believe for about a half hour. Although there is much more to the story than I will add at this time, this experience has kept hold of me all of my life!

I have gone into great detail of my child UFO encounter before, and I removed it because of harassment. I am not that weak anymore, so I am adding it back to be a witness of events which happen, but are denied all over the world. I am kind of tired of hiding my story because it has had such a profound impact on my entire life.

My family was driving home after a night of visiting relatives. This was between Avon, NY and Mt. Morris, NY on country roads.  My brother, sister, and I were with my parents, and we also had my uncle with us for some reason. We all saw the same large, circular shaped object just hovering in the sky. We watched this object in 1980 I believe for about a half hour.

My Dad was driving, and I believe he was the first to spot the object in the sky. He pulled the car over and they got out to look up at the sky. I remember my uncle saying in a slow drawn out voice, "holy shit." When he said that, we knew something was going on, so we got out of the car to see too.

There it was. High up in the sky, but close enough for it to look pretty big, we watched a round object with multi-color lights around it flashing. The closest way for me to describe it is to say the lights were streaking as if the disk was spinning. I didn't actually see the object spin, but the streak of the lights lead me to believe it was spinning. Underneath the disk was a round, large, orangish light. It was very dim orange but it was visible.

        
 I recall a triangular shape at the bottom of the disk that the orange light was on, or under maybe, but my brother only remembers the round orange light by its self at the bottom of the disk and no triangle shape. I was the youngest, so maybe that triangle wasn't really there or maybe he just didn't see it the way I did.

Either way, we all witnessed a round disk hovering over us, bigger than our car. The object did not move in the sky for the entire half hour we watched. The UFO just hovered in one place, and all we could hear was a faint ticking noise in the still of the night. I did not know what I was looking at, and I don't think I even thought or knew about aliens or UFOs then. My interest was that of a 5 year old. See what the adults were so surprised about and get to get out of the car!


After we got back in the car, all was normal, or so I thought. I will leave the rest of this story out for the time being, but I will be making an individual post on it very soon because I believe it is substantial to my life today. It is the reason for my interest in these subjects within this blog and more.

I am pleased because until now, all I have had to record or take pictures with were cell phones with crappy cameras. My son recently gave me a nice camera, and this camera will begin working with me as of tonight. At least every Friday evening, me and a few others will be going out to observe the night skies.

Camera broke immediately, and now I have a good amount saved for one. The plan is the same (below)!

If you believe in Dr. Greer's theory of summoning or the Encounter of the 5th kind, know that we will be slowly moving toward that goal to offer our time and energy to test this theory ourselves. I will be releasing videos as well. Hopefully we can get some substantial evidence, but either way, we will show our methods...as crazy as they may be. So watch for our "Sky Watching Journal."

If you are near Geneva or Houston Counties in Alabama, and you would like to sit in with us on Friday nights, please contact me here by email vicki_ny_74@yahoo.com, or simply comment below and we will be in touch. At the very least, we will meet other like minded people and have some fun on Friday nights! Lets hope for contact though!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...