Featured Post

Rh Negative Blood Group: The Holy Grail Bloodline

The Rh negative blood group has been an important topic of study for those of us that inherited this rare blood group. Rh negative individua...

RH Negative Blood

There are so many speculations and theories around the world that continue to leave us baffled on exactly where the RH negative blood type originated.  

We can track the location of the people that carry this rare blood type, but unlike RH positive blood types that contain a gene traced to the rhesus monkey containing an antigen which simulates the production of antibodies that fight foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses and even organ transplants, RH negatives do not carry this gene, and so locating the evolutionary connection of the negatives has only offered a series of mysteries.

If all humans evolved from monkeys, than why do the RH negatives not carry the same RH gene?

RH positive blood types contain an antigen which simulates the production of antibodies that fight foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses and even organ transplants. This antigen is located on the surface of red blood cells of only RH positive blood types.

The majority of the world population or 85%  has RH positive blood factor, the remaining 15% of the worlds population is RH negative.

Studies have shown that RH negatives have a natural resistance to not only HIV, but to smallpox and bubonic plague as well. There may be more in this list, but  the fact remains that along with the pregnancy disadvantage, there are advantages to being RH negative. Note that resistance does not mean RH negatives are immune to these diseases and plagues. Caution is still necessary!

How can that be? How can 85% of the population of the world be so susceptible to deadly diseases, yet the rare 15% RH negatives have a good chance in beating those odds?
Incidence of blood types per 10,000 people

















Cloning has been attempted and successful in recent times, and science has been unsuccessful at cloning RH negative. Since O negative blood is the purist of all blood types, it can be given to any other type. Further, RH negative blood types are rare as you see from the 15% of the world above. That shows that O negative blood is in high demand, yet there is never enough. Much aid has been given to pharm this rare blood from umbilical cords after birth. Also, attempts at synthesizing O negative blood are still in progress with no true success.

The following quote was taken from   RH Negative Network    to explain the standpoint and belief that many share regarding the absence of scientific data regarding the RH negative mysteries.

365 years ago, the Italian scientist Galileo announced that the Earth was in motion around the sun (a discovery by the Polish astronomer, Copernicus) for this he was proclaimed him a heretic.

As a result, Galileo was hauled before the Catholic Inquisition and kept under house arrest for ten years until he died.Soon afterwards, Isaac Newton pursued the concept of orbital force, but he too was condemned and it was not until recently, in 1992, that the Church finally admitted that the Earth was in solar orbit.- 1992!! -The point of the above, don't buck the mainstream, even when they are wrong, they demand to be heard & they demand to be right! How many more years do you think Rh-Negatives will have to wait before all of the dots are connected and before we are no longer linked to every nut in the tree in an attempt to dismiss & discredit? GREAT lengths are taken to explain how ordinary this blood is, ordinary, yet they still can not clone it as they can the other, Rh- can be used for various HIV treatments.

The RH or Rhesus factors (positive and negative) refer to only the D antigen which is a multi-part protein on the surface of red blood cells. Those who have this antigen are RH positive, those who do not are RH  negative.

RH positive blood types  contain a gene traced to the rhesus (RH) monkey containing an antigen which simulates the production of antibodies that fight foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses and even organ transplants. 

The D antigen is important during pregnancy because a womans blood lacking this D antigen (RH-) will reject/attack her unborn fetus if it happens to be RH+, thus causing  hemolytic disease and or death of the unborn. RH- women must be treated with RhoGam during their pregnancy and many times after birth.

This is the only disadvantage known of having RH negative blood types.  The question to ask  is;  why would a mothers body attack her own offspring as if it were an alien to her? Here lays one of our mysteries. There is no proven answers to this question because this situation cannot be found anywhere else in nature, so we speculate and theorize different scenarios to fit the pieces together!